An ultimate way to try out Paneer in a different food taste. Enjoy this Khus Paneer bites recipe which is taste best.
– 400 gm Paneer
– 2 tablespoon Khus Khus (poppy seeds)
– A pinch of chat masala powder
– To Make Green Paste
– 1 cup fresh coriander – chopped along with stems
– 1/2 cup chopped Mint leaves (Poodina)
– 1 chopped onion
– 3-4 green chilies
– A pinch of hing (asafoetida)
– 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
– 2 tablespoon amchoor
– Salt to taste
How To Cook?
1. Collect coriander leaves, mint leaves, onion, green chillies, hing, cumin seeds, amchoor and salt to the grinder and grind it and make a thin paste from it.
2. Now, cut the Paneer into small pieces. Then slit half way in the Paneer slice and fill some grean paste in between.
3. Also, spread some green paste all over the Paneer pieces.
4. Now, Press the Paneer over the khus khus spread out in a plate. And coat the Paneer from all the sides.
5. Now, Set the Paneer pieces on a greased grill tray and place the tray under a hot grill for 15 minutes at about 220C.
6. Once it’s ready. Sprinkle chat masala over the Paneer and serve hot.
Preparation Time: 15 Minute
Cooking Time: 30 Minute
Servings: 6 Persons