Kuttu ka paratha is another famous fasting delicacy to please your taste-bud on a fasting day. This traditional fasting recipe is usually prepared on the fasting days like Ekadashi, Navratri and many more. It is simple, very easy and quick to make. Also it is healthy, yet so tasty dish. It goes very well as a side dish and best enjoyed with dahi aloo or curd raita. Try it and you would definitely desire for more!
– 2 cups buckwheat flour (Kuttu ka atta)
– 2 boiled, peeled and mashed potatoes
– Rock salt to taste
– Ghee for shallow fry
How To Cook?
1. Combine buckwheat flour, mashed potatoes and salt in a bowl. Mix well.
2. Knead smooth and flexible dough by adding enough water to it. Set aside for about 30 Minutes.
3. Divide dough into equal sized balls and roll out each balls into a paratha.
4. Roast each paratha on heated tawa, by applying ghee layer on each side till golden brown.
5. Remove the paratha from tawa when both the sides are roasted well.
6. Kuttu ka paratha is ready to eat, serve hot with curd raita.
Preparation Time: 40 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Servings: 3 Persons