Satisfy your sweet tooth occasionally without compromising your health with this delicious sweet. Milk Peda, it is simple and easy, yet delicious sweet dish and of course all-time favorite sweet too. It is very famous as dudh peda. This sweet recipe is one of the most easy recipe and generally it is prepared during Diwali festival and many other festivals or occasion. This sweet can be enjoyed by all the age groups. So here is the easy milk peda recipe.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
Servings: 5-6 Persons
– 1 cup milk powder
– 1 cup condensed milk
– A pinch saffron strands
– 1 tablespoon hot milk
– 1 tablespoon ghee
– ? teaspoon cardamom powder
– 2 tablespoons finely chopped pistachios
How To Cook?
1. Take saffron strand in a bowl and soak it in milk.
2. In a heavy bottom pan, combine together the condensed milk and milk. Whisk well and make sure no lumps remain.
3. Put this pan on stove and over low heat keep stirring it. Also add ghee along with saffron milk and mix everything well. Stir it continuously until the mixture becomes bubbly, thick and starts to leave side of pan around 5 to 7 minutes over low heat, turn off the heat.
4. Allow the mixture to cool for about 10 minutes or until able to handle.
5. Once it is cool knead it well and form a smooth dough and divide it into 20-25 pieces.
6. Grease hands with ghee and roll the mixture into smooth balls and press center of peda with finger.
7. Garnish it with chopped pistachios and enjoy your milk peda.