Monsoon is the season, which everyone enjoys a lot. In the rainy days, people enjoy pakora with hot tea. Hot Pakora with hot tea make the rainy atmosphere more romantic and enjoyable. Today we are coming up with a Mumbai style onion pakora recipe, which is quite different from traditional onion pakora recipe.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Servings: 2 Persons
– 2 large onions
– 2 cup besan (Gram Flour)
– Salt to taste
– ? teaspoon red chili powder
– A pinch of asafoetida
– Oil for deep-frying
How To Make?
1. Cut the onion in two equal part and then cut into slices.
2. Add these onion slices into a bowl and add salt to it, which separate the onion from each other.
3. Keep the onion aside for 15-20 minutes.
4. Now, add red chili powder, asafoetida and besan to it and mix them well.
5. Ensure the onions are properly covered with the besan batter.
6. Now, heat the oil in to the frying pan at the MEDIUM heat.
7. Now, add the batter with your figures or with using spoon to the oil and deep fry it until it becomes crispy and golden brown in color. Repeat the process for remaining batter.
8. Your crispy onion pakora is ready to serve. Enjoy the pakora with green chutney.