Paneer Pakora is a perfect snack with the hot tea on a rainy day. Paneer is very common Ingredients used into the Indian food dishes, specially in the Punjabi food dishes. You can make various kind of recipes form it like Paneer Makhmali, Paneer paratha, paneer tikka, kadai paneer and more. Today I am sharing one of the easiest and tempting snacks Paneer Pakora Recipe. Paneer cubes coated with the besan batter and deep fried into the oil tastes best with the coriander chutney. Let’s make this yummy snacks together.
– 3 cups Paneer Pieces, slice into 1″ pieces
– 1 cup besan (chickpea Flour)
– 1 teaspoon corn flour
– 2 tablespoon rice flour
– 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
– 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
– 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
– 1/2 teaspoon coriander-cumin seeds powder
– A pinch of baking soda
– Salt to taste
– 1/2 teaspoon Ajwain (Carom seeds)
– Oil, for deep frying
How To Make?
1. In a bowl, add besan, rice flour, corn flour, red chili powder, baking soda, salt, ginger garlic paste, garam masala, coriander-cumin seeds powder and water and make a semi thick batter from it.
2. Now, heat the oil into the kadai, dip each paneer pieces into the batter and place into the hot oil and deep fry them on MEDIUM heat till it becomes crispy and golden brown.
3. Remove the crispy pakora from the oil and put it on the absorbent paper to exceed the oil.
4. Serve the hot Paneer Pakora with the coriander chutney and tomato sauce.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Servings: 4 Persons