Rich and delicious ladoos made with wheat flour and dry fruits
1 1/2 cup (300 gm) whole meal flour (atta)
1 1/2 cup (300 gm) ghee (clarified butter)
1/2 teaspoon crushed cardamom seeds
1 1/2 cup (300 gm) powdered sugar
3-4 tablespoon assorted chopped dry fruits (almonds, cashew nut, etc.)
1. Heat ghee in a large heavy pan.
2. Add flour and stir fry over low heat.
3. Keep stirring continuously until it turns light golden brown and aromatic.
4. Remove from heat. Spread contents of pan into plate and allow to cool.
5. Add powdered sugar, cardamom and dry fruits.
6. Mix very gently and thoroughly.
7. Shape into equal sized balls.
Cooking time: 35-40