If you craving for bite-sized pizza snack, here is the delicious recipe of ?Pizza Poppers’. This bite-size poppers have flavor of pizza and downright delicious. They are cheesy, mouth-melting and very easy to make. These super delicious pizza poppers are enfold with pepperoni, green peppers and lots of mozzarella cheese and buttery crescent roll and served with succulent pizza sauce. Perfect evening snack if you love Italian cuisine.
– 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
– 1 cup mozzarella cheese
– 48 slices pepperoni
– 1/2 cup finely diced green pepper
– 1/2 cup pizza sauce for dipping
How To Cook?
1. Preheat oven to 350 C and spray two mini muffin tins with non-stick olive oil spray.
2. Unwrap the crescent roll package and separate the four rectangles. If they fall apart, that’s fine, just put them back together. Slightly roll out the dough horizontally and vertically.
3. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of mozzarella on each rectangle and then sprinkle with a little bit of chopped green pepper. Press them into dough.
4. Layer pepperoni on top of cheese and peppers and there should be three rows of four pepperonis each.
5. Tightly roll like a jelly roll style and cut each rectangle into pieces.
6. Place these poppers, cut side down into mini muffins tins.
7. Bake them for about 10 minutes or until crescent roll dough is cooked through and pale brown.
8. Serve this yummy savory warm with pizza sauce.
Preparation Time: 30-35 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Servings: 5-6 Persons