Rice cutlet is a best time pass and a yummy snack recipe. It’s crispy outside and soft inside. You can also make this recipe with your left over rice. Itand#8217;s easily made from the commonly available Ingredients at home. In spite of deep frying shallow frying is a best option for cutlets.
Preparation Time: 10 Minute
Cooking Time: 20 Minute
Servings: Makes 10 Pieces
– 1 cup cooked rice
– 1 cup boiled and mashed potatoes
– ? cup finely chopped onions
– 1 teaspoon green chili- ginger paste
– 2 tablespoons arrowroot or corn flour
– Salt to taste
– 2 tablespoons lemon juice or aamchur powder
– Semolina for coating
– Oil for deep frying or shallow frying
How To Make?
1. Take a bowl and combine rice, potatoes, onions, chili-ginger paste, arrowroot (or cornflour), aamchur or lemon juice and salt. Mix it well.
2. Divide the mixture into 10 portions and make each portion into a flat round shape. Coat with semolina
3. Deep fry or shallow fry rice cutlets to a golden brown color
4. Serve hot with tomato sauce.