Scalloped potatoes is easy to cook and everyday meal recipe. With Creamy cheese topping, potatoes taste best and can easily be a part of any party recipe list.
– 3 large potatoes, peeled and sliced thinly
– 1/2 large onion, sliced
– 1 cup grated tasty cheese
– 250 ml thickened cream
– Paprika Salt and pepper to taste
How To Cook?
1. In a medium casserole dish, place 1/3 of the sliced potatoes to cover the dish.
2. Layer 1/2 of the sliced; onion on top.
3. Sprinkle 1/3 of the grated cheese over the onion.
4. Now, repeat this second layer of potatoes, cheese and onion.
5. Finish with a layor of potatoes and pour over thicknened cream.
6. Top with remaining cheese, salt and pepper to taste, Sprinkle with peparika.
7. Cook uncovered for 10 minutes on MEDIUM HIGH flame.
8. Cook for a further 7 minutes on MEDIUM flame.
9. Stand for 5 minutes before servings.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 1 Hour