Sev Tameta Nu Shaak one of the famous and popular sabji from Gujarat. Every Gujarati and love to have it and enjoy it a lot. This sabji is very easy and quick to make and it tastes really delicious. It is made from red tomatoes and nylon sev with traditional Indian spices and other Ingredients. You can enjoy this recipe with roti, khichdi and butter milk. Follow these easy steps to make this tangy sabji at your home.
– 4-5 chopped red tomatoes
– 1 cup nylon sev
– 1 tablespoon oil
– 1/2 teaspoon muster seeds
– 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
– 1/4 teaspoon asafoetida
– 1 1/2 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
– 2 teaspoon red chilli powder
– 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
– 1 teaspoon cumin powder
– 1 teaspoon coriander powder
– 1 teaspoon sugar
– Salt to taste
– Water as per requirement
How To Cook?
1. Take a pan and heat the oil in it.
2. Now, add muster seeds and once when they crackled, add cumin seeds and let them splutter.
3. Now, add ginger-garlic paste and chopped tomatoes then saute it for 5 minutes on MEDIUM flame.
4. Once the tomatoes are cooked, then it’s time for seasoning. Now add all the spices in it and mix it well.
5. Add required water to it and cook it for 4-5 minutes on LOW flame.
6. Now switch off the flame and transfer it in a bowl and pour nylon sev on it.
7. Serve this hot tangy sabji hot with fulka roti.
Preparation Time: 5-10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5-10 Minutes
Servings: 3 Persons