Carrot Cake is very easy and lovable recipe which you can make for every special occasions. You can make it and also store it for 2-3 days. It’s a complete tender cake recipe full of with grated carrot, coconut and chopped pecans.
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 2 eggs
– 2 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
– 2 cup powdered sugar
– 2 cup all-purpose flour
– 1/2 cup sweetened coconut
– 3 tablespoon canola oil
– 2 cup carrot, grated
– 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– Cooking spray
– 1 1/2 cup pineapple, crushed
– 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 3 cup powdered sugar
– 3 tablespoon butter
– 2 cup low fat cream cheese
How To Make?
1. Preheat the oven at 350.
2. In a dry measuring cup, spoon the flour then properly level it with knife.
3. Mix sugar, flour, pecans, salt, baking soda, coconut and cinnamon in a bowl, stir them well.
4. Now, combine oil and eggs together then stir egg mixture, pineapple, grated carrot into the flour mixture.
5. Spread cooking spray into a baking pan and Fill up this batter into a 13 inch baking pan.
6. Bake it for 40 minutes. Let it cool properly on a wire rack.
1. Mix butter and cream cheese in a bowl.
2. with the help of mixer beat them well till it becomes smooth.
3. Now, beat the vanilla and powdered sugar.
4. Spread this frosting mixture over the carrot cake.
5. Garnish the carrot cake with grated carrot and serve it.
Preparation Time: 40 Minutes
Baking Time: 1 Hours
Servings: 12 Persons