Soybean healthy preparation made with onion, tomatoes and spices
2 cups soya chunks, crushed (soaked in hot water)
1 medium sized onion, finely chopped
1 medium sized tomato, finely chopped
1-2 green chilies
1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder
Pinch of black powder
Pinch of garam masala
2 tablespoon coriander chopped
1-2 tablespoon oil
Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and allow it to crackle.
2. Now add green chilies, chopped onions and fry until transparent.
3. Add tomatoes and fry until oil separates.
4. Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, black pepper, garam masala and fry for a minute.
5. Add soya chunks, salt and fry for 5 minutes.
6. Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot.
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes