Strawberry layer cake is a full of the taste of strawberry with butter, cream and other Ingredients. This cake is full of moist and it’s a very spongy. Let prepare this strawberry cake recipe.
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Baking Time: 1 hour
Cooking Time: No Cooking
Servings: 12 Persons
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 2 eggs
– 2 egg whites
– ? cup butter
– 2 teaspoon baking powder
– 3 cup all-purpose flour
– 2 cup strawberries, sliced
– 2 cups powdered sugar
– Cooking spray
– ? teaspoon red food coloring
– 1 cup low-fat buttermilk
– 3 cup powdered sugar
– 1/3 cup butter
– 2 cup low fat cream cheese
– 2 tablespoon Grand Marnier
How To Cook?
1. Preheat oven to 350?.
2. In a mixture, add sliced strawberries and process till it becomes smooth.
3. In a dry measuring cups, slightly spoon flour and level with a knife.
4. In a bowl, combine flour, salt and baking powder, stirring with a whisk.
5. In a large bowl, add powdered sugar, butter and beat them well. Then add eggs, one at a time and beat them well after each addition. Also beat egg whites.
6. Add buttermilk and flour mixture into the sugar mixture and mix them well. Then add food coloring and strawberry puree into the mixture.
7. Divide the batter in 8 inch round cake pans. Bake at 350? for 35 minutes. Once ready let it cool on a wire rack then remove from the pans.
1. In a bowl add cream cheese, liqueur, butter and beat with a blender. Gradually add powdered sugar and again beat them.
2. On a plat put one layer of cake layer and then sprinkle ? cup frosting over it.
3. Then add remaining cake layer and sprinkle remaining frosting over top and side of the cake.
4. Garnish the cake with the strawberry slices.
5. Yummy strawberry layer cake is ready to serve.