Radish or mooli is a healthy vegetable which you found during the winter season. Mooli paratha is a famous Punjabi cuisine. Mooli paratha is very easy and quick recipe which requires, mooli, wheat flour and other Indian spices. Mooli Paratha is one of the favourite paratha recipe in my family, we make it for breakfast, lunch and/or dinner. You can have it anytime you want. You can make the paratha with or without the stuffing. Here I have shared a recipe of the stuffed mooli paratha. You can serve the Mooli paratha with Curd, Pickle or butter. So, let’s move ahead and see how to make a Stuffed Mooli Paratha.
For the Paratha
– 1 cup ghee
– 2 cups whole wheat flour
For the Filling
– 2 cups Mooli (radish), Grated
– 2 tablespoon coriander leaves
– 1 teaspoon chopped ginger
– Salt to taste
– 1 teaspoon lemon juice
– 1 teaspoon finely chopped green chilies
How To Make?
1. In a bowl, add whole wheat flour, salt and ghee and knead a tough dough from it.
2. Then make a small piece?from the kneaded dough and shape them into small balls ad flatten it.
3. Now, in another bowl, add grated mooli, coriander leaves, ginger, salt, lemon juice and green chilies and mix them well. Now the filling mixture is ready to use.
4. Take a dough balls and make a round shape chapatti from it. Then pinch the edge of the chapatti and add 1 tablespoon of radish mixture to it.
5. now, apply slight water to the edges and connect the edges with each other and close them and completely seal it.
6. Now, again roll out the stuffed ball to a paratha. Apply some dry flour to it and roll out it in a thin paratha shape.
7. Now, heat the tawa on the flame, then place on paratha over it and once the edges start lifting, apply some ghee to the paratha and the edges of the paratha.
8. Now, lift the paratha and turn over it and again apply the ghee over the paratha.
9. Cook the paratha on the both side. And once it becomes golden brown in color remove it from the tawa.
10. Serve hot mooli paratha with coriander chutney and hot tea.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Servings: 6 Persons