Festival season is going on and its a auspiciois festival Navratri is here. Many people do fasts for navratri, so its essential to take health food for fasts. Here is I am sharing a healthy and tasty aloo singhada dahi vada recipe.
– 300 gm potatoes, boiled
– 50 gm singhada or kuttu flour
– Rock salt to taste
– 1 teaspoon elaichi powder
– 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves
– 400 gm yogurt
– 1 teaspoon red chili powder
– Oil for deep frying
– 1 teaspoon black pepper
How To Make?
1. Boil and peel the potatoes.
2. Now, in a bowl add boiled potatoes, rock salt, red chili powder and mix them well and make small bowls from this mixture.
3. In another bowl, add singhada flour, rock salt, elaichi powder and knead them well.
4. Now, beat the yogurt well and add teaspoon black pepper to it and mix it well.
5. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
6. Now, take potato ball and cover the potato ball in the batter and put it into oil and deep fry it.
7. Dry the vada from both side till it turns golden brown in color.
8. Now, add this vadas into beaten the yogurt bowl.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Servings: 3 Persons