Try out a baked ham with some different taste of apple raisin sauce. Apple raisin sauce will add some sweet taste to it. This is a very special recipe which you can try out for the special dinner.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Baking Time: 2 Hours
Cooking Time: No Cooking
Servings: 10 Persons
– 1 cup raisins
– 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
– 1 large oven roasting bag
– 3 cup apple juice
– 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 2 cup cooked ham, boneless
– 4 apple, peeled and chopped
– ? cup brown sugar
How To Make?
1. Sprinkle flour into oven frosting bag.
2. Place it into 13 inch ungreased baking pan.
3. Now, put apple juice, apples, brown sugar, raisins and cinnamon into the bag and mix them well.
4. Then add ham into the bag and close it.
5. Now, cut six ? inch slits in bag.
6. Bake it at 350? for 2 hours. Serve it with sauce.