Some spicy, chatpati and yummy recipe for corn lovers. Try out this chatpati baby corns recipe which you can made for evening snacks or for your children’s lunch pack.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Servings: 5 Persons
– 200 gm baby corns
– 1 tablespoon green coriander paste
– ? cup yogurt
– 1 ? teaspoon garlic paste
– 2 green chilies
– Salt to taste
– A pinch of Turmeric Powder
– A pinch of Chat Masala
How To Cook?
1. Add all the Ingredients in a pot and cook it all together for 15 minute.
2. Then Remove the pot from the fire.
3. Remove it from the pot and add the boiled baby corns and other Ingredients in to a bowl.
4. Now, Sprinkle some chat masala on the baby corns and serve it.