Try out something new and delicious baked aubergines recipe and make your guest happy.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
Servings: 8 Persons
– 750 gm brinjals
– 1 cup hung curd (hang 2 cups curd in a muslin cloth) – hung for 1/2 hour andamp; squeezed
– ? cup milk
– 4 tablespoon cornflower
– Salt to taste
– ? teaspoon red chili powder
– 2 finely chopped tomatoes
– 2 finely chopped small onions
– 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander
– 1 finely chopped green chili
How To Cook?
1. First, Take a deep pan and add 2 cups of water to it. Now, add brinjals to it and boil it, in a covered pan for 10 minutes.
2. Let it cool and then cut into two halves lengthwise.
3. Scoop the brinjal halves, leaving a 1/2and#8243; wall.
4. Finely chop the scooped out brinjal pulp.
5. Now, beat the hung curd in a bowl until it becomes smooth.
6. Now, Mix the corn ?our with milk and then add it to the curd. Add salt andamp; red chili powder.
7. Then, mix onions, tomatoes, brinjal pulp, coriander andamp; green chili with the curd.
8. Now, fill the brinjal shells with this mixture and press it lightly.
9. Now, bake the brinjals in to microwave for 30-40 minutes at 180?C.
10. Serve hot.