• 4 eggs
• 1 cup – sliced Mushrooms
• 5 tbsp – Butter
• 1.25 cup – Cream
• salt and pepper to taste
- Beat the eggs well together and season with salt and pepper.
- Beat again and gently stir in the cream.
- Melt 3 tbsp of butter in a frying pan and pour in the egg mixture.
- Make sure it spreads over the surface.
- Bake in a moderate oven at 177 degrees C until browned and cooked.
- Meanwhile fry the mushrooms in the remaining butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Before serving the omelette, spread the mushrooms over the top