Potatoes are everybody’s favorite. Baked potatoes are one of the tastiest recipe to cook the potatoes. Potatoes are not fattening if taken the right way. Frying makes them a high calorie food. Enjoy this baked potatoes recipe.
– 2 cups yogurt – hang for half an hours in a cloth
– 500 gm medium potatoes (boiled)
– 2 teaspoon chopped coriander
– 1-2 chopped green chilies
– 1 tablespoon corn flour or maida
– Salt to taste
– 3/4 teaspoon pepper powder
– 1 tomato (cut into round slices)
How To Cook?
1. Hang 2 cups thick yogurt in a thin muslin cloth for 30 minutes.
2. Now, boil the potatoes till just done. Never over cook or boil in a pressure cooker.
3. To boil potatoes boil the water with 2 tablespoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder in a deep pan. Add potatoes and boil till done. Remove it from water and let it cool.
4. Now, Squeeze the yogurt gently and then beat the yogurt till smooth.
5. Now, Add maida or corn flour, coriander, salt, pepper and green chilies to the whipped yogurt.
6. Now, peel and cut the boiled potatoes in to thin round slices. Then, mix the potatoes in curd.
7. Then, Transfer the potatoes to a baking dish.
8. Garnish with sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on the Tomato.
9. Bake it for 20 minutes in a hot oven at 180 C till it becomes golden in color. Serve hot.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour