Monsoon is the most beautiful season, and so as the food for rainy days. The mention of rain, the idea of garma-garam Pakora’ arises instantly in mind. This indulgence crisp treat goes very well with a hot cup of tea and spicy green chutney. These fritters are not only good for a rainy day, but make a great snack any day, any time. The taste of pakora is just relishing in this monsoon season. Enjoy these rainy days with this tasty snack dish!
– 1 cup besan
– 1/2 cup corn flour
– 1 tablespoon of coriander powder
– 1 teaspoon of red chili powder
– 2 finely chopped green chilies
– 2 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves
– 1 medium sized finely chopped onions
– 1/2 cup diced of potato
– Salt to taste
– Water as require
– Oil for frying
How To Cook?
1. In a wide bowl, mix together the besan, corn flour, coriander powder and salt.
2. Add water slowly to form a smooth batter.
3. Now, add the green chilies, potato, onion and coriander leaves. Mix well.
4. Heat some oil in a wok over MEDIUM heat.
5. Once the oil is sufficiently heated drop spoonful of batter to the oil and fry them over MEDIUM heat until both sides are golden brown.
6. When pakora are fried drain them and place them on kitchen paper.
7. Enjoy them hot with green chutney and ketchup.
Preparation Time: 10-15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30-35 Minutes