Peda is a popular Indian sweet delicacy. In Which, Bhavnagari Peda is one of the most well-known Gujarati sweet from Bhavnagar region of Gujarat. This is a quick and easy sweet made of khoya and flavored with cardamom powder. This pedas are appealing in looks and creamy and of course very mellow and delicious in taste. So prepare this rich and creamy peda recipe for festivals or pujas.
– 500 gm khoya
– 500 gm powdered sugar
– 1-2 tablespoons ghee
– 9-10 cardamom, powdered
How To Make?
1. Heat a heavy bottom pan, add khoya and roast by stirring it continuously.
2. When khoya turns little golden add ghee to it and roast it until it turns brown in color.
3. Remove from the pan and let it cool completely.
4. Once it is cool completely add powdered sugar and cardamom powder. Mix well.
5. Divide this mixture into small equal sized balls and shape each portion in between your palms into a flat round.
6. Serve or store refrigerated till use.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30-35 Minutes
Servings: 3-4 Persons