• 200g oma podi/sev 20 small pooris
• 4 Potatoes (medium)
• 1 cup – Bengal Gram (Kadalaparuppu)
• Puffed rice(Pori) – 4 cups
• Onions(medium) – 4 nos
• 2 Tomato (small)
• 1/2 cup – Coriander leaves
• 1/2 cup – Raw Mango pieces (finely chopped)
• Salt to taste
• Mint leaves(Pudhina) for Mint chutney
- Peel and mash the boiled potatoes.
- Boil the Bengal gram in a separate vessel.
- Chop the onions and tomatoes finely.
- In a large bowl, mix puffed rice, onions, tomatoes, chopped coriander leaves, mashed potatoes, small puris, cooked dal and mix well.
- Add salt, mint chutney and sweet chutney. Mix well and serve with onions.
Recipe courtesy of Anita Raheja