• 2 cups – Chilled Milk
• 1 – Bourbon Biscuit (with cream)
• 1 – Bourbon Biscuit (without cream)
• 2 tsp – Chocolate Sauce / Syrup
• A pinch – Sugar (only if needed)
- Add the biscuit without cream to milk and blend using the whip option in mixie.
- Then add the cream biscuit and blend again until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Add the chocolate sauce and sugar and mix well.
- Pour into individual serving glasses and add any topping of your choice.
- Recipe courtesy: Sharmi’s Passions
Recipe courtesy of Sharmilee