• 1 cup – Peanuts, shelled and boiled
• 1 – Potato, boiled and chopped
• 1 – Medium Onion, finely chopped
• 1 Tomato, finely chopped
• 1 Green Chilli, finely chopped
• 1/2 tsp Red Chilli powder
• A pinch of chaat masala or to taste
• Salt to taste
• Half a Lemon
• A few sprigs of Coriander leaves finely chopped for garnishing
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanuts and vegetables and give it a good toss.
- Add the spices and mix once more. Squeeze the lemon juice over it, add the coriander leaves and mix.
- A healthy peanut snack is ready.
- Tastes best when freshly made and served, and where the peanuts and potato is still warm.
- You may add variations to the garnishing like freshly chopped mint leaves or sprinkle sev over it for that extra crunch.