• 8 bread slices, crusts trimmed
• 8 Cream cheese portions
• 1/4 cup – celery, finely chopped
• 2 tbsp – chopped Parsley
• 2 tbsp – chilli sauce
• oil for frying
- Moisten a slice of bread with water.
- Press and flatten each slice between the palms of your hands.
- Now, place a portion of cheese, 1 tsp. of celery, a little parsley and few drops of chilli sauce onto the bread slice.
- Close-up the bread over the cheese to form a ball shape.
- Deep fry the bread balls in hot oil.
- Serve hot with ketchup.