Spicy and crispy crumbled bread snack
10-12 bread slices
1 large chopped onion
2 green chilies chopped
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
2 tablespoon oil
Salt to taste
1. Crumble all the bread pieces and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a kadhai, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, green chilies and allow it to crackle.
3. Add onion and fry until golden brown.
4. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, lemon juice and fry for two minutes.
5. Add crumbled bread, salt and fry until crisp over high heat, for abut 5 minutes.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes