• 12 – bread pieces (fresh)
• 4 – medium size boiled Potatoes
• 2 – Onions
• 1/2 cup – boiled peas
• 2 – Tomatoes
• 1 – Ginger piece
• 1/2 cup – Paneer
• 2 – Green chillies
• 1/2 tsp – Amchoor powder
• 1/2 tsp- Garam Masala
• 1 tsp – Dhania powder
• 2 tsp – oil
- Take out the crusts of bread.
- Heat oil in pan. Put some cumin seeds and let it pop.
- Add green chillies, crushed ginger, boiled and mashed potatoes, crushed paneer, peas and other spices and fry it for a while.
- Take a bowl with a flat and smooth surface and grease it well.
- Arrange tomato slices at the bottom.
- Make a layer of bread over it. There should be no space between the bread slices.
- Now add the masala over it.
- Arrange one more layer of bread over this.
- Steam it in a large pan for 20 minutes. Water should not get into this.
- Let it cool for 15 minutes.
- Place this upside down on a plate and pat it down gently.
- Cut it and serve with chutney.
Recipe courtesy of Mrs Pallavi Gupta