• 3 slices – brown / whole Wheat bread, cut into 1/2 – inch squares
• For Dahi (curd / yogurt):
• 200 ml – medium thick curd, blend well
• 1/2 tsp – coriander powder (dhania)
• 1/2 tsp – Jeera (cumin seed) powder
• 1/2 tsp – salt
• 1/2 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 2 pinches- chaat masala powder
• 1 tsp – chopped Coriander leaves
- Roast the bread (without oil) in a non-stick pan until golden colour.
- In a blender, blend curd with coriander powder, cumin seed powder, salt and red chilli powder.
- Transfer this blended spiced curd to a serving bowl and gently arrange shallow fried bread pieces on it. Sprinkle chaat masala powder / seasoning of your liking and decorate with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve immediately.
- Recipe Courtesy: Niya’s World
Recipe courtesy of Niya