Fresh and roasted brussels sprouts
10-12 fresh brussels sprouts
3 tablespoon low fat butter
1/2 onion, chopped
1 teaspoon lemon juice
Salt and Pepper
1. Boil brussels sprouts in water for 3-4 minutes until tender.
2. Cut into halves.
3. Heat butter in a pan and saute onions until transparent.
4. Add the boiled brussels sprouts and cook on medium high heat for several more minutes until it is roasted from the bottom.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Remove from heat, add lemon juice and mix well.
7. Serve hot.
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes