• 1.5 cup – grated fresh Carrot
• 1/2 cup – grated Coconut
• 1 tsp – roasted Peanuts
• 10 – Red Chillies
• 1 – Garlic
• 2 tsp – Dhania
• 1/4 tsp – Mustard Seeds
• Coriander leaves as required
• Oil to fry
• salt to taste
- Fry red chillies, dhania in a little oil and keep aside.
- Heat a little oil in the same pan and fry grated carrots till raw flavour is lost.
- Grind with fried ingredients, roasted peanuts, coconut, salt as required, garlic and coriander leaves to paste.
- Heat a little oil and add mustard seeds.
- Add ground chutney to the pan once mustard seeds start spluttering.
- Now the chutney is ready.
Recipe courtesy of Anita Pujar