• 2 tbsp – grated cheese
• 1/2 cup – Milk
• 2 – small onions, finely chopped
• 2 – green chillies, chopped fine
• 1 tsp – ginger, finely chopped
• 8 – bread slices
• 1 tbsp – finely chopped Coriander leaves
• Oil for deep frying
• Salt to taste
- Mix the milk, grated cheese, chopped onions, green chillies, ginger, coriander leaves, and salt in a bowl.
- Spoon the mixture onto each bread slice and roll it tight.
- Heat the oil for deep frying on high flame.
- Drop in the rolls slowly.
- Reduce the heat and fry on medium flame, stirring frequently till the rolls are crisp and light brown in colour.
- Drain on a paper towel.
- Serve hot with green chutney and tomato ketchup.
Recipe courtesy of Binita Chhetri