• eggs – 2 nos
• cheese slice – 1 no
• Onion rings – 1 Onion
• mixed dried herbs – 1 tsp
• black pepper – 1/2 tsp
• oil – 2 tsp
• salt to taste
- Beat the eggs, add salt and herbs. Heat 1 tsp oil in a non-stick tava. Add onion rings and fry till brown.
- Add these rings to the egg mixture.
- Heat the remaining oil in the tava.
- Spread the egg mixture on it in a thin layer.
- Let the egg cook on low heat till the upper layer is firm.
- Put the cheese slice in the middle and fold all the four sides on top of it like an envelope.
- Wait for a few seconds and remove to a platter.
Recipe courtesy of Smita Seth