• 8 pieces – Bread
• 2 cups – Milk
• 1 can – Milkmaid
• 2 tsp – Custard powder
• 1/2 tsp – Vanilla Essence
- Remove sides of the bread and make crumbs of it (put in the mixer).
- Add custard powder to 4 tbsp milk and make a paste of it. Pour the remaining milk to the milkmaid and add to the above mixture.
- Place this on heat and keep stirring it, simmer the heat. When it thickens lightly remove from fire.
- Add the bread crumbs and essence, mix well
- Let it cool, place in the freezer for about an hour.
Recipe courtesy of Ajitha