Spicy noodles made in vegetables and cashewnut gravy
1 1/2 cup (300 gm) noodles
1 tablespoon ginger
1/2 cup chopped spring onions
3 red chilies
1/2 cup roasted cashewnuts
1 sliced red bell pepper
1/2 cup sliced baby corn
1/2 cup bean sprouts
1/2 cup thinly sliced tofu (optional)
2 teaspoon red chilli flakes
1 tablespoon soya sauce
2 tablespoon red chilli sauce
1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
2 tablespoon oil
1. Boil noodles in a large pan with water and salt until just tender. Drain and pour cold water over noodles to separate them. Keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok or pan, saute ginger and chilies.
3. Add cashews and fry (toss) for one minute or until light golden brown over medium heat.
4. Add spring onions, bell peppers, baby corns, bean sprouts, tofu into the pan and cook until vegetables are tender.
5. Add ajinomotto, red chilli sauce, tomato ketchup, soya sauce.
6. Add noodles and toss well.
7. Sprinkle red chilli flakes over the noodles and serve hot.