• 25 – spaghetti
• 1 tbsp – oil
• 1 onion, finely sliced or Spring onion
• 8 -garlic cloves, finely chopped
• 1 cup (100 g)- boiled and shredded Chicken
• 1 -capsicum
• 1- carrot, cut into 1 inch thin slices (or any other vegetables of your choice)
• 1 tbsp + 1 tsp – soy sauce
• 1 tbsp + 1 tsp – Tomato chilli sauce
• 1 tbsp + 1 tsp – sweet chilli sauce
- Cook spaghetti according to the instructions shown on the packet. Keep aside.
- Mix soy sauce, tomato chilli sauce and sweet chilli sauce together and aside (sauce mix).
- Heat oil in a wok or frying pan. Reduce the heat to medium and fry onion / spring onions and garlic till golden colour.
- Add thinly sliced carrot and capsicum. Mix well and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add sauce mix and stir well.
- Add cooked spaghetti and boiled and shredded chicken. Mix all the ingredients well. Cover with a lid and cook on a low to medium heat for 8 – 10 minutes or until the spaghetti well blended with sauce mix and chicken. Serve hot.
- Recipe Courtesy: Niya’s World
Recipe courtesy of Niya