A basic choux pastry recipe which is used to make eclairs. While making a choux, carefully use Ingredients. Keep the measurement for all the Ingredients also ensure to open the oven after the pastry completely baked. Follow this recipe guidelines for methods of use and baking.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
Servings: 2 Persons
– 2 cup flour (maida)
– 2 tablespoon butter
– A pinch of salt
– 1 cup water
– 2 eggs
How To Cook?
1. Pre heat the oven at 250?C for 5 minutes.
2. sift flour and salt together
3. Put butter and water into a saucepan and heat till butter melts. Raise heat and bring the mixture to boil.
4. Remove from the fire and sifted flour all at one time.
5. Return to fire and cook stirring all the time till mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
6. Remove and cool slightly.
7. Beat egg and add little at a time into the flour mixture. The mixture should become smooth, shiny, soft and firm enough to hold its shape.
8. Choux pastry is ready to eat.