Chunky Ice Gola is really very delicious and it is all time favorite of kids and adults also. This Chunky Ice Gola is surprisingly easy to make and once you’ve made this, not only your kids but you too going to love to have it. Surprise your kids with this super yummy Chunky Ice Gola in this summer.
– 1 apple
– 1/2 cup apple juice
– 2 kiwi fruit
– 1/2 cup cubed watermelon, seeds removed
– 2 teaspoon castor sugar
How To Make?
1. Peel, core and roughly chop apple.
2. Now, place the apple in a blender or food processor with ? cup apple juice and blend to a smooth puree.
3. Then pour this mixture into one-third of the depressions of an ice-cube tray.
4. After that peel and roughly chop the kiwi fruit.
5. Now, place this chopped kiwi in a blender or food processor with the remaining apple juice and blend until smooth.
6. Then pour this mixture into another one-third of the depressions of an ice-cube tray.
7. Now, blend the watermelon with the sugar and spoon this into remaining depressions of the ice-cube tray.
8. When it is done freeze it for about 30 minutes.
9. After 30 minutes remove the tray from the freezer and push a wooden ice-lolly stick into each cube.
10. Now, return the tray to the freezer and freeze until solid.
11. Alternately, get an adult to mash the frozen cubes with a fork and mould them quickly with their hands around a wooden stick, like a gola.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Servings: 2 persons