• 1/4 piece – Coconut
• 4 – Green chillies
• 100 g – Sambar Onions (small red pearl onions)
• Lemon juice – 1/2 Lemon
• Salt to taste
• Mustard Seeds
• Urud dal
- Grate the coconut.
- Coarsely grind coconut, green chillies and salt in a blender without adding water.
- Cut onions into small pieces
- In a pan pour oil and season it with mustard, urad dal. Add onion pieces and fry it for 2-3 min
- Add the ground coconut and mix well.
- Turn off the heat and add lemon juice.
- Serve with rice
Recipe courtesy of Revathy Elangovan