• 1 cup – sweetened condensed Milk
• 2 – eggs
• 1.5 cups – thick Milk
• 1 heaped tbsp – cocoa powder
• 2 – 5 Star chocolate bars
• 2 tbsp – Walnuts chopped coarsely
• 1 tsp – vanilla essence
- Mix condensed milk and plain thick milk together till well blended.
- Beat in the two eggs.
- Add the vanilla essence.
- Pour the mixture into a double boiler and cook till the milk is heated.
- Then add the cocoa powder, and chopped 5 Star bars.
- Cook gently, stirring continuously till the mixture coats the back of your spoon. Don’t overcook or it will become custardy.
- Remove from fire, beat in the walnuts.
- Pour into ice-cream container.
- Cool in a pan of water. Then freeze.
Recipe courtesy of Joyce