• 2 cups – Spinach leaves
• 4 cups – water
• 1 – Onion chopped
• 1 cup – Milk
• 2 tbsp – Maida
• 1 tbsp – fresh Cream
• 2 tbsp – Butter
• Salt and pepper to season.
- Boil the spinach leaves with the water for about 6 minutes.
- Cool and puree in a blender keep aside
- Heat the butter in a suitable pan and saute the onions till transparent.
- Add the plain flour and fry briefly on low heat.
- Mix in the spinach puree, salt and pepper and simmer on low heat for 3 or 4 minutes.
- Add the fresh cream before serving.
- Serve hot with Cheese and crackers.
- Recipe Courtesy: Anglo-Indian Recipes
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White