• 1 – Cauliflower (medium size)
• 1/5 cup – Rice flour
• 2-3 tsp – Corn flour
• 1.5 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 2-3 pinches – Turmeric powder
• salt as needed
• oil for deep frying
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces.
- Boil the pieces in water with salt and turmeric. Turn off the flame, let the pieces stay covered for 10-15 minutes and drain the water completely.
- Take the cauliflower pieces in a broad vessel, sprinkle rice flour, corn flour, chilli powder and salt.
- Mix well so that the chilli powder coats the cauliflower, else sprinkle a little water to make it stick.
- Heat oil in a pan and cook the florets over medium flame until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot.