• 1/3 cup – boneless Chicken tenders
• 1/4 kg – all-purpose flour (maida)
• 1/4 tsp – baking soda
• salt as required
• 1 tsp – Vinegar (sirka)
• 1/3 cup – water
• cooking oil, to fry
- Cut chicken into medium size pieces, about 1.5 inch.
- Mix flour with salt in a small bowl.
- Mix vinegar with baking soda and add this mixture and water to the flour mixture and beat until the batter is smooth.
- Dip chicken pieces into batter; allow excess batter to drip off into the bowl.
- Heat oil in deep pan and fry chicken nuggets until golden brown.
- Fry on the both sides.
- Delicious Chicken Nuggets is ready to eat as starters or Crispy Chicken Nuggets can be served as side dish.
Recipe courtesy of Shilpa terrence