Delhi is very popular for its street food. But today we are going to see a very unique recipe that is Delhi-Style Cold Coffee. From its fancy and unique name you would think it is very tough to make. But this cold coffee takes only 3-4 minutes to make. To make this cold coffee very few Ingredients are needed such as whole milk, instant coffee, sugar and some crushed ice. Enjoy the beverage.
– 2 glasses chilled full cream/whole milk
– 2 tablespoons instant coffee of your choice
– Sugar to taste
– 1/2 glass crushed ice
How To Make?
1. Put full cream milk, coffee, sugar and half portion of crushed ice in a blender.
2. Blend it till well mixed.
3. Take three tall frosted glasses then put the remaining crushed ice to those glasses and pour the coffee to it.
4. Add straw to each glass and serve it chilled.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Servings: 3 Persons