• 8 slices – bread
• 2 cups – Milk
• 50g – Butter
• 3 tbsp – Sugar
• 1/2 tsp – vanilla essence
• 1/2 cup – chopped Cashew nuts or Walnuts
• 2 – eggs, beaten well.
- Remove the crusts from the bread slices and break into small pieces.
- Take a baking dish and grease it.
- Spread the pieces of bread in it.
- Mix the milk, beaten eggs, sugar, vanilla essence and butter together and pour this mixture over the pieces of bread soaking them completely.
- Sprinkle the nuts on the top.
- Bake in a hot oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White-Kumar