Doodh Pak is Gujarati dessert recipe. Doodh pak is made from rice and milk. Doodh pak is made during Diwali and other auspicious occasions.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Servings: 4 Persons
– 1 liter Milk
– A pinch of Saffron Strands
– 1 cup Rice
– 1 Cup sugar
– ? teaspoon cardamom powder
– 1 tablespoon chopped almonds
– 1 tablespoon ghee
– 1 tablespoon charoli (chironji)
How To Make?
1. Wash the rice properly and drain it properly.
2. Now, Add milk into broad bottom pan and let it boil for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Then add ghee and rice to simmering milk and keep stirring.
4. Let the rice cook for 10 minutes. When the rice becomes soft and thicken add sugar to it.
5. Now, add cardamom powder, charoli and mix well and cook on MEDIUM heat for 10 minutes.
6. Remove the pan from the heat.
7. Garnish the doodh pak with chopped almond and saffron strands and serve hot.