• 1, 400 g – can condensed Milk
- Clean your pressure cooker and keep the condensed milk can inside. Remove plastic cap or paper wrap, if any, from the can.
- Fill the cooker with water until the can is completely immersed in water.
- Switch on the heat and wait for the first whistle. Lower the heat and cook in sim for 20 -30 minutes after the first whistle.
- Take out the can and let it cool completely. 20 minutes would give you a runny dulce de leche where as 30 minutes would give you one with thick consistency.
- Recipe courtesy: My Kitchen Trials
Recipe courtesy of Rajani