• 1/2 kg – boneless chicken, cut into pieces
• 1/2 or 1 – Lime juice
• 1 tsp – Red Chilli powder or per your taste
• 2 tsp – Garlic-ginger paste
• Salt to taste
• Butter and oil to fry
• Onion rings for serving
- Marinate the boneless chicken with ginger or garlic paste, lime juice, chilli powder, and salt for a minimum of half an hour.
- After marinating, cook the chicken till done or till the water dries up.
- Then in a frying pan, take a little oil and 1 tablespoon of butter; fry the chicken pieces on slow fire and cover the pan.
- Fry till slightly brown. Fry on the other side too.
- Sever hot with slice onion rings.
Recipe courtesy of Rita