• 2 cups – Gobi florets
• 1 tbsp – Maida
• 3-4 green chillies,
• 1/2 tsp- Ginger Garlic paste
• 1/2 – ground pepper, pepper powder.
• 2 tbsp -oil to fry
• 1 tbsp -tomato ketchup
- Take the gobi florets and drop them into boiling water for few minutes. Then drain the water.
- Make the green chillies, ginger and garlic paste.
- Add some ground pepper and salt to it.
- Add all the mixture to the boiled gobi florets and then mix the all purpose flour with it (consistency of flour being like bhajjis consistency).
- Then deep fry the florets in the oil. Take tomato ketchup into a pan, heat it.
- Put 2-3 tsp of oil into the ketchup while heating it and then put the fried pieces (bhajjis) to it and serve it hot.
Recipe courtesy of Smita