• 125 g – flour
• 3 – eggs
• 125 g – cheese
• 1/4 liter – Milk
• 90 g – Butter
• 1 tsp – chilli powder
• Ghee for frying
• salt to taste
- Beat the eggs stiffly, then grate the cheese.
- In a large saucepan warm the milk and gradually add the flour stirring constantly so that no lumps are formed.
- Add the butter and when the mixture thickens remove from the fire and add the cheese. Blend well.
- Add salt, chilli powder and the beaten eggs.
- When cool, the mixture should be thick enough to shape into balls.
- Heat ghee. Make balls the size of a lemon from the mixture and drop into the hot ghee.
- Fry till they are a golden brown on all sides. Drain.
- Serve immediately with tomato sauce.